For the Contractor or Home Owner
Whether you’re a local contractor, you’re remodeling your home or are doing some major spring cleaning, EnviroTech Waste Services of Pierre offers a wide variety of construction dumpster containers and open top roll-offs.
We pride ourselves on furnishing quick and efficient set-ups by our experiences and DOT approved employees. Call our Pierre waste management company at (605) 224-4804 or (800) 499-4804 (toll-free) to make your next construction job easier by having a dumpster or roll-off on-site.
- Call when the container needs emptying or set up a regular schedule.
- Our sales representative will meet with you/your contractor to determine exactly what size is needed to get the job done.
- Our quick dispatching team will get your container delivered and removed on your timeline and at your convenience.
Advantages of a Dumpster or a Roll-Off
- Containment of allowable debris and garbage
- Saves you from hauling garbage to the landfill
- 2 yard - 2"10" x 6' x 3'
- 3 yard - 3'4" x 6' x 4'4"
- 4 yard - 4'3" x 6' x 4’4"
- 6 yard - 4'10" x 6' x 4’3"
- 8 yard - 6' x 6' x 4'6"
- 15 yard - 14' x 8' x 3'6"
- 30 yard - 22' x 8' x 5'6"
Some sizes of roll-offs may vary in length and height.
- Rubble / Construction / Demolition Debris
- White Goods / Metal
- Solid Waste / Garbage
- Items containing asbestos
- Hazardous waste - paint, solvents, gasoline, oil, etc.
- Medical waste
- Propane tanks
Although EnviroTech dumpsters and roll-offs are the most convenient way to remove bulk trash, there are items banned by the Pierre landfill and therefore, cannot be placed in our receptacles. When bulk trash contains these items, please contact our office so that we may arrange for special disposal of these items.
Roll-Offs and Dumpsters – Safety Tips:
- Containers should never be positioned underneath overhead power lines to avoid danger of electrocution or damages to vehicles.
- Toxic, hazardous, or flammable materials are not allowed in the containers.
- Do not overload the containers – for heavy material such as concrete, do not fill the container more than 1/2 full.
- Keep children away from all containers.
Do not place a container on a concrete slab or driveway as some concrete will crack under the heavy weight of a full container.